Personalised Numero uno card game
- Sizes: 8,5 cm (width) x 6 cm (length)
- Without minimum quantity
- Personalised card game, 2 to 10 players.
- Number of cards: 108 cards.
- Recommended from 5-6 years old.
- Full color customization.
"Numero uno" card game with personalised cards
The very fun Family card game, with which you can play in an even more original way, because you can customize all the cards with your own photos. The game contains 108 cards, all of them personalised: 25 cards for each of the four colors of the game, and 8 Action cards.
- Recommended age: from 5/6 years old
- Number of players: 2 to 10 players
- Very variable duration: between 10 and 30 minutes
How to play "Numero uno"
The object of the game is to be the first player to run out of cards. The game is for 2 to 10 players from about 5 years old.
Seven cards are dealt face down to each player. The rest are left in the middle of the table, face down, in a pile.
Alongside this pile of cards we leave space for the discarded cards. Before we start, we take the top card and leave it face up in that discard area, and the game begins!
The youngest player starts. The active player must throw one of his cards on the card we have in the discard area. He may only lay one card that matches, in colour or number, the card visible in the discard area.
Example: if there is a green 7, you can throw a 7 of any color, or a green card of any numerical value. You can also discard a joker.
If the player cannot draw any cards, he draws one from the pile of cards. If he can play it, he draws it, and if he still can't, he passes the turn to the next player, clockwise.
As the turns go by, the players always try to discard their cards to run out. However, whenever a player, after his turn, is left with only one card in hand, he must say aloud: Only one! If he does not realize it and passes his turn without saying it, and a player gives him away, the player who has forgotten to say Only one has to draw 2 cards as a penalty for having forgotten.
Not only are there cards with number and color, which are the basic ones. "Numero uno" has four types of action cards, which can be drawn as long as their colour matches the colour of the last card drawn on the discard pile. When they are thrown, special actions occur, namely:
- Order Reversal: when this card is drawn, the order of the turns changes, so that if at the beginning of the turn it is clockwise, after drawing this card it will be counter-clockwise.
- Turn Skip: When this card is drawn, the next player who should play his turn is skipped, and it is the next player's turn.
- Draw 2: when this card is drawn, the next player must draw 2 cards and also pass his turn.
- Choose colors: it is a joker, you can throw it whatever the color of the card on the discard pile is. After you throw it, you say which colour will be active from that point on. You can play it even if you have other valid cards to throw.
- Take 4 colors: it works like the previous one, but in this case, the next player is forced to draw 4 cards and his turn jumps. Another difference is that you can only play it if you don't have any other cards to play this turn. After you throw it, another player can be suspicious if it is true that you couldn't play another card. If he asks, you have to show your cards. If he is right and you could have played another one, you draw 4 cards as punishment. But if you are right and your opponent is not, he draws 6 cards as punishment.
As we said, the game is over when a player runs out of cards. But the official rule is that a player wins when he gets 500 points, and that can take several games.
When a game is over, all the opponents give their cards to the winner, and the numbers of all the cards are counted. In addition, Action cards are worth 20 points, except for the color picker and the 4-color picker, which are worth 50.
The points are scored and, if the score is not 500, another game is played to continue adding points. When a player reaches 500, he is the final winner of the game.